I Now Have A Fully Functioning Forum For The Rusted Garden

Located at the very bottom of this blog is the Rusted Vegetable Garden Forum. It is brand new. It is a Forum which means I set up some discussion categories that should capture and help organized most of the posts. The posts are called Discussions in the forum. If you are curious the forum software I use is called Vanilla.


All you have to do is sign in and hit Start a New Discussion. You give your entry a title. Select the category you want it to get posted under, type your content and hit Post Discussion.


All members can talk to one another. Enjoy.


My Forum has Been Changed to Google+ Communities

Over 1000 world gardeners active and talking. Why not join?

Chat with World Gardener's at my G+ Community: Our Tomato & Vegetable Gardens.
Join My G+ Virtual Flea Market: The Flower & Vegetable Garden Flea MarketA G+ Community for Swapping Seeds: Garden Vegetables/Seed Swapping A-Z


POPULAR POSTS

Blog Archive